Terrible T-Shirts From a Summer of Leisure TravelAugust 9th, 2010 by The JetSetter Team | Comments Off on Terrible T-Shirts From a Summer of Leisure Travel
Stay classy when you indulge in leisure travel, like this selection of t-shirts gathered from far-flung locales over the summer season. Anti-bonus points if you’re wearing one of these right now. Super anti- bonus points if you’re at work. Own more than one of these t-shirts, may God have mercy on your soul.
Here is a sampling of truly terrible t-shirts:
- Anything airbrushed with your name on it. â€œShut Up And Get Nakedâ€ slogan is an especially endearing touch.
- Or how about the camouflage green t-shirt with the phrase â€œI Am A Tourist, Not A Terroristâ€ emblazoned in both Arabic and English. Try to get on a plane with this and we may have proof of imbecilism.
- â€œCoed Naked Bungee Jumpingâ€ is hideous, especially when worn by a creepy middle-aged man. Can you say sex offender?
- Any t-shirt with a cat on it is a cry for help. If the cat is wearing sunglasses, go straight to hell. Do not collect two hundred dollars.
- Embroidered t-shirts are the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse. Include a cheesy theme park logo in some godawful swirly font and you have achieved complete loss of credibility.
Had enough yet? Take a nausea pill. We’re not finished yet…
- â€œI Got Stoned In Gaza.â€ Inflammatory political statements are great for leisure travel t-shirt fodder. Just remember, if you’re going out on a limb, REALLY get out there where it’s dangerous. Anything with Che Guevara or Cuba is so twenty minutes ago. We suggest Charlie Rangel!
- â€œSome Idiot Went To (insert location) And All I Got Was This Lousy Shirt.â€ Truly hideous on so many levels.
Now we’re done. This was a revolting experience. If more than one of these t-shirts resides in your closet, permission to enjoy further leisure travel is hereby instantly and permanently revoked.
The Jetsetter Team
Flickr / yasmin_f
Tags: leisure travel