The Campsbay Mansion: The Epitome of ExtravaganceOctober 1st, 2012 by The JetSetter Team | Comments Off on The Campsbay Mansion: The Epitome of Extravagance
Jet Setters from all over the world head to the Western Cape to this amazing mansion set in a mountainside. The nearby mountain stream, the towering mountains surrounding the home, and the meticulously cultivated lawn and landscape make for outstanding views all around.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to view the nature surrounding you, as the home is constructed of stainless steel and glass, with sturdy glass walls encasing entire rooms. Safety is no issue, with the locked garages,
360° closed-circuit televisions, alarms, and other security features.
Each suite consists of five bedrooms and five and a half baths featuring the finest in fixtures and accessories. The bedrooms are carpeted, air-conditioned, and comfortable. The spacious area is luxuriously decorated and has been featured in interior design magazines often. The kitchen includes high-tech modern appliances and beautiful, rosewood cabinets. The travertine floors are accented in African rose wood and offer under-floor heating. To add to the elegance of your stay, music of your choice can be set to play through speakers in any room of the house and even out by the pool
Other guest features:
- Spacious wooden balcony, furnished with stylish patio settings
- A study with work area and technology such as fax, wireless internet access, and PC with printer.
- Complete gym with up-to-date equipment
- Modern home theater system, including DVD, cable TV with over one hundred channels, and a plasma TV
- In-ground private pool featuring a unique design and fabulous views
- Entertainment area with bar, wine cellar, and pool table
- Sound-proof home cinema
- A library with over 500 books for your use during your stay
- Use of Callaway Hawk Eye golf clubs in excellent condition
- Use of two mountain bikes to ride through the mountain trails
The mansion itself glows with opulence, but the true pleasures guests enjoy are the services that are included with every stay. A House Manager (butler) will attend to your every need, including going grocery shopping, picking up dry cleaning, making reservations, attending to the security system or helping with the home entertainment or stereo system. The House Butler will even chauffeur you to various locations off site. A maid cleans the home during the weekdays.
Upon arrival, the refrigerator will be stocked and fresh fruits and a bouquet of flowers will be delivered. You will have fresh towels and linens as well as soap and shampoo.
The Campsbay Mansion is the epitome of extravagance, and an ideal destination for the affluent to unwind. Not quite able to afford the $12,240 per month price tag? Consider registering for Jason Hartman’s Private Investment Market Tour for personalized advice on the market of your choice, so that you can reach your financial goals with ease. (Top image: Flickr | mikecogh)
The Jetsetter Show Team