10 reasons to high-tail it out of AmericaFebruary 24th, 2010 by The JetSetter Team | Comments Off on 10 reasons to high-tail it out of America
Weâ€™re not saying that America is sailing obliviously toward an economic collapse of historic proportions, though it might. History tells us every empire fails eventually. Every. Single. One. But letâ€™s get positive! Here are ten good reasons you should consider retiring overseas.
1. Escape the drudgery of U.S winters.
2. Investments grow tax-free or at least tax-deferred.
3. Increase quality of life while reducing the cost of living.
4. Safer living.
5. Reinvent yourself into what you always wanted to be.
Thereâ€™s five stupendously good reasons to consider relocation right there. Need more? Youâ€™re in luck. Catch your breath because weâ€™re going on a whiz bang trip through the rest of the list.
6. Escape the drudgery of a 9 to 5 job.
7. Start your own business.
8. Spend more time with family.
9. Learn a new language.
10. Study new wines, history, arts, and cultures up close and personal.
Thousands of people have fled the United States already over the past few decades and why not? Ensconce yourself in a comfortable home with a moderate climate, safe surroundings, housekeeper, gardener, nights out on the town â€“ all for around $1,500 a month. Stay tuned to The JetSetter Showâ„¢ to learn how you can expatriate to your own paradise.
The JetSetter Show
Flickr / Carlos Adampol